It seems like Luer doesn't do much other than putting debuff on monsters. Additionally inflicts damage that ignores all damage reduction effects. Louis is featured in the February 2018 Hall of Heroes: we suggest you to drop some fragments of him in order toget a light 4 star natural monster, hoping for some buff in the future. I got him from ToA 50 clear. Not sure what to do with it first, but it came to my senses that it has a good synergy with my current arena setup, Julie, Stan and Ramagos. They all are good enough to be used at least in some way in almost any team and situation.
I just raised him up until he could solo Faimon 1 normal And with some luck, most of my friends in my list have really good water monsters Soha,Tyron,Taor,Rina all 6'ed up , 2 Hwa's for Giants, and 3 Lushen's + 4 Raoq's for Kabir Ruins Hell 4 can only farm this stage in hell so far. Also noteworthy is the fact that it has the best bomber in the game Water Kobold Bomber which paired with the second best bomber Fire Joker is used to clear arena teams and Trials of Ascension teams. From your description, I can see that Luer excels in High Speed Arena team only. Ideally Luer should go next with his Ulti, decreasing the atk bar and applying -def. This guy wrecks even higher tier monsters, and even if he doesn't he has a very high chance of stunning. Reusable in 3 turns Showtime Attacks all enemies 3 times. Not like I have him though The stun chance is similar to my Mina Water Meow on first skill.
His card main attack can also get ridiculous if you upgrade the skill to the max, it will have 50% stun chance. Regarding Vigor, again, he loses damage and maybe survivability, but wins on applying Defense Debuff to multiple enemies. However, you still have to be wary of his stuns. This web site located in 104. Additionally inflicts damage that ignores all damage reduction effects.
Also, may I please vote Undine based on this reply? Jean Fire Phantom Thief is a great attack monster with single target nuking ability in Summoners War. I believe that using a Speed-Based Tyron Water Slyph and a despair-build Judo Fire Oracle will be enough to either disable the team or taking off the Buffs. Skill 2: Arrest - Attack 3 times; each attack has 60% chance of slowing target Attack Speed for 2 turns Attack speed slow is always welcome as this means that enemy attack bar will be slower, with 3 x 60% chance for each hit, it is actually quite reliable. Remember that if you have monster with Team-up skills such as Fire Inugami, Water Hellhound, and others, the first skill will be used, and it will also have a chance to trigger the stun. His leader skill is meh, 40% is good if you are up against a cc team like water sylph, you know they are gonna pump speed into that sylph. He's a bit boring after the 1st round, that's all.
An energy rune can also work, if you already have a good Acc% stat on the 6th slot rune. This thread is to discuss all the elements of a specific monster, listing pros and cons. Arrest Attacks the enemy target to decrease the Attack Speed for 2 turns and stuns the target for 1 turn with an 80% chance each. With this kind of Utility, we would need Accuracy to help pierce enemy resistance, thus I picked Focus rune. Scene of the Crime Inflicts damage to announce the crime and stuns the enemy for 1 turn with a 20% chance.
What is his damage output like? Reusable in 3 turns Elaborate Plan Passive Increases your Critical Damage by 50%. I have shylp water , sieq, phantom thief fire awaken , and phantom thief wind. Even at 4 star unawakened he has been instrumental in many important victories just because of his 2nd and 3rd skills hindering enemy summons and bosses. To top everything off, he is virtually outclassed by Lushen, arguably the best AoE nuker in the entire game. Too much sincro with that team.
In Alexa stats this site has a rank 48900 all over the world. Each attack has a 30% chance to stuns the enemy for 1 turn. That is combination for Beat invincible team. Each attack has a 30% chance to stun the enemy for 1 turn. The biggest damage i saw in julien using second skill is 14k on ramagos. My Bella and Neal on-training is using swift. This attack lands as a Crushing Hit, regardless of the enemy's attribute.
It's not that reliable though, I would be lucky to have 2 stuns on one cast. Julien Wind Phantom Thief is a great attack monster with single target and AoE nuking ability in Summoners War. Surprise Visit Attacks with a 30% Critical Rate bonus and stuns the enemy if the attack lands as a Critical Hit. Scene of the Crime Inflicts damage to announce the crime and stuns the enemy for 1 turn with a 20% chance. This means you want this monster to be your fastest in the lineup. Skill 1 : Scene of the Crime - Attacks; 20% chance to Stun A nice first skill, attack with chance for debuff, it may not trigger as much, but when it does, it hurts.
PvP: Julien works as a standard AoE nuker for PvP Offense, but with the added bonus of having a good chance to stun on his 3rd Skill! Increases the chances of receiving a Glancing Hit by 30% and gains Invincible effect for 1 turn if you're attacked with a Glancing Hit. He is definitely one of my best monsters but not my number 1. Just go with whatever has better rune quality as a whole! But I'll max him immediately over the weekends with 2x exp boost and lots of refills. . I would think she hits harder and faster than Luer too.
Its easy when hp enemy decreasing so much i can beat all of them. He's kinda squishy, but I think he's the best damage dealer of the P. I only had Ellin and Ramagos as my good monsters. Louis has a first skill that stuns the target with 50% chance on max skillup, which is nice since he's light element and so his attacks don't glance. His tankability can match Luer's or best him. Additionally inflicts damage that ignores all damage reduction effects.